"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hanging over the front are silver plates.
- They appeared to be all silver, but were often simply silver plate - that is, having only a veneer of silver applied to a metal base such as nickel.
- "She assumed it was silver plate because the word 'sterling' wasn't engraved in the silver," Ms. Willis said.
- The figure's genitals are gold, while its belly was silver plate, now oxidised beyond restoration.
- In March 1903, he was arrested for stealing $200 worth of what The Times described as silver plate from the store, apparently by diverting a salesman's attention.
- Osfer placed three silver plates upon the table.
- All three had silver plates and cups in front of them.
- The exhibition includes 15 objects, many of them silver plate: a silver-plate tray, a slanted vase, a tall champagne coolerand the jug at right ($1,400).
- We had silver plates on our helmets, silver buttons, whistles, chain.
- Her high boots had silver plates covering her shins, and her gauntlets had sliver plates over her forearms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.