"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "No one has been able to tell us a partial plate or even a state, although one victim reported a missing front plate," he said.
- He was able to make out a partial on the van's license plate which was traced back to Adhahn.
- The first ID was bogus, off a partial plate, just like that article said.
- The blows also loosened Hudson's teeth and cracked his partial dental plate, rendering it unusable for several months.
- Finally, he pulls out a partial plate left from the shield-making and sets it on the anvil.
- She had a few contacts at the Department of Motor Vehicles, and once she called in with the partial plate she would.
- A reminder of another argument he'd lost- getting her to wear the partial plate a Sarasota dentist made her.
- He scissored her mouth open with his fingers, removing the partial plate.
- It was a tooth, all right, a single partial plate holding what seemed to be a lower canine.
- I changed the subject and handed him the broken partial plate from the garage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.