"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although food is plentiful, Leyland often pushes away a half-eaten plate.
- Catherine cast a pitying glance at his half-eaten plate of baked beans on toast.
- The half-eaten plate of fish on the floor, however, suggested another explanation.
- Young women, flushed after two merlots, push away their half-eaten plates and shake their shoulders to the music.
- As he spoke, Leyland pushed away a half-eaten plate of food, then lighted a cigarette and took a deep drag.
- Garrett leaned back, pushing his half-eaten plate to the side.
- She lights another in an endless string of Marlboros, pushing aside a half-eaten plate of food.
- Waiting for her reply, Ryder leaned back in his chair and pushed away his half-eaten plate of food.
- Behind him, she could see on his small table a half-eaten plate of what looked liked gespar.
- Ushiba put away his half-eaten plate of sushi.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.