"place" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The military was placed under the control of a chief general.
- In early 2006 the two companies were placed under a single management team.
- What are you going to do, place me under arrest?
- And then I'm going to have to place you under arrest.
- Recent Government statistics place just under half of all women in the home at any given time.
- In 1975 the community was placed under direct State government control.
- We need to place these utilities under the control of the public.
- This year, the state is expected to place the tracks under new management.
- They even have the people on either side place their foot upon each of the medium's feet under the table.
- I will not place you under arrest again until that time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.