"permanently" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each young mind is left with an identical picture, which remains permanently.
- This species moves in great numbers, but only to areas where they can remain permanently.
- Many of the commissioned works remain permanently in the town.
- "You speak as if I am to remain here permanently."
- It is not clear whether the chairs will remain permanently.
- But he could not very well remain permanently on board.
- Now, after his performance last night, Hernandez most likely will remain permanently.
- It does not intend, however, to remain out of business permanently.
- After the conclusion of the show, they decided to remain together permanently.
- We must not allow certain restrictions, which may perhaps make sense at the start, to remain in place permanently.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.