"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Based on Haitian farmers' voluntary and widespread participation, the project has been deemed a success by many.
- Instead, the Legislature put together its own budget in the open, with widespread participation by legislators of both parties and both houses.
- Miners' strikes in 1972 and 1974 featured widespread participation from the working class and other sectors.
- This vision includes widespread political participation and contempt for indiscriminate violence.
- Thus, most college sailing programs do not require previous sailing experience and encourage widespread participation among students.
- Here at least, we had widespread participation in the process, and I'm proud of that.
- The electoral system is designed to promote and facilitate widespread popular participation.
- Achieving widespread public participation in the entirety of Community legislation seems utopian.
- In particular, you emphasise the need for widespread participation by women in promoting greater tolerance, respect and mutual understanding.
- I appeal to you once again: let us try to change these proposals a little more, as we need widespread participation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.