"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Compared with other British possessions, the development towards self-government and greater local participation has been rather slow".
- But the emphasis later shifted to touring stage companies, with little local participation.
- It subsidizes modes of communication and can encourage local participation.
- The rule requiring local participation, he said, "was not intended to give states and localities veto power."
- There are no specific restrictions of foreign equity ownership, but local participation, both shared capital and management, is encouraged.
- Most wish to retain or promote some form of local participation.
- However, local participation for sustainable tourism is still a challenging task with a long road ahead.
- Such a negative and unfactual perspective could seriously affect local participation in the program.
- There must be far greater local participation in these decisions.
- People speak for themselves, directly through their votes and through local participation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.