"own" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are often used by Americans to own stock in foreign companies.
- New employees would have to wait three years before they could own stock.
- If this kept on nothing else would be able to figure out who owned how much stock in what.
- But it would be a lot better if all companies required directors to own stock.
- Employees who own stock in their company may be more motivated to do a good job.
- He owns stock that is now worth about $160 million.
- If you own stocks, taking a summer vacation may be a bad idea.
- Right now, the fund owns stock in just 20 companies.
- Owens did not say how much stock its management could eventually own.
- Even people who own stock said the market's wild activity would not affect them a great deal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.