"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Already, local officials are negotiating with the airlines to offer direct service.
- In other cases, officials negotiate an exclusive contract with a private school for all of a city's students.
- European officials and China are still negotiating over the quota issue.
- The union activists try to persuade the officials to negotiate.
- Officials will negotiate with the two bidders to make a final choice.
- Officials are negotiating with international and local companies over naming rights for 23 stations on the two lines.
- But many Republicans have expressed alarm at the possibility that federal officials might negotiate drug prices.
- While American officials are negotiating to reverse the government's decision, they have yet to complain about it publicly.
- Officials negotiated those agreements only hours before a news conference announcing the final deal with Disney.
- Officials at that time were negotiating with other campuses about accepting Milton students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.