"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Governors and their housing officials have put forward no sweeping programs that would substantially meet the need.
- Every housing official in the Bronx said they were alarmed by the pace at which this was taking place.
- But senior housing officials said that had been more than enough to keep his properties in good condition.
- And public housing officials immediately halted use of the chemical.
- Some housing officials questioned whether the Government could perform the task adequately.
- Despite the program's costs, which housing officials put at $229,000 so far, drug problems in and around the building have continued.
- The block, which city housing officials formally dedicated last week, has now become a different world.
- His buildings have hundreds of code violations, say city housing officials.
- Much of the initial purchase price will be subsidized by city funds, the housing officials say.
- Even top housing officials have begun to refer to the problems at the agency as a "scandal."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.