"offering" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- German was taken out of the course offerings in the 2009-2010 school year.
- The school also has special course offerings in science, math and law for top students.
- The course offerings are based upon current and future local labor market demands.
- In a typical year, students can choose from more than 60 course offerings.
- Additional course offerings are available, such as art, physical education, music, and Spanish.
- The state is now pushing public schools that serve black students to provide better course offerings.
- This term was created to allow students to do something outside the regular course offerings of the college.
- One of the school's unique social studies course offerings is a class dedicated to the 1960s.
- The district provides students in grades 9-12 with nearly 90 course offerings.
- Plans for course offerings are also underway in other countries and online as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.