"note" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A 45% increase in the death rate was noted during the time.
- He had noted changes in people during his stay at the university.
- It was noted during 1958 that things are getting better.
- Subjects were asked to note any pain during the study.
- His firm was noted for strong performance during the financial crisis of 2007-2010.
- It is important to note the political environment during the time of the strike.
- The general dimensions of the issue had not changed much from those noted during the 1980s.
- A few records also note a Jewish presence during the 18th and early 19th century.
- To note, during 2002-2005 period, this included all students in grades seven through ten.
- Her service was noted particularly during the blizzard of 1818.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.