"note" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All this information should have been made available to everyone in a program note.
- For one thing, only the program note will tell you what the message is.
- The program notes gave a perfect sense of the music.
- Are program notes or any other kind of education necessary?
- The style of early program notes is long gone, too.
- "To try to find the security to move is wrong," the program notes for one piece read.
- As design, it was better than one might expect from the program notes.
- A program note said the work questions the way religious groups can give approval to war.
- According to the program notes, the town was built from the ground up by the movie makers.
- His program note once called "Moves" a work about relationships.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.