"nod" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the lift he said nothing and merely nodded when she got out at her floor.
- The other man hesitated again, as if about to add something, but merely nodded his head.
- He merely nodded, then walked to the door to hold it open.
- But she said nothing at all to either of us, merely nodded and went to her mother.
- But Harry wanted to feel the situation further, so he merely nodded.
- The boy didn't say anything then; perhaps he merely nodded.
- French spoke to the old woman, but she merely nodded, saying little in return.
- He merely nodded at the fence as if she had no choice.
- When I told him about the call he merely nodded.
- Not sure that her voice would actually work, she merely nodded.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.