"newspaper" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was looking at the evening newspapers, just before lunch.
- A stack of evening newspapers was lying on the floor.
- He stopped at a news stand; evening newspapers were not yet on sale.
- It is also set to become a morning rather than an evening newspaper.
- There was a woman sitting at a coffee bar reading the evening newspaper.
- We switch it on and then pick up the evening newspaper.
- He took the evening newspaper and skimmed quickly through the story.
- But that part of it was in the evening newspapers.
- There he purchased a final edition of an evening newspaper.
- It is an evening newspaper during the week and offers morning delivery on the weekend.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.