"network" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In some cases, programs may still air on the original television network.
- "We see this as the next step in what a television network is supposed to be."
- Where were the other television networks when we needed them?
- His work can be heard on many major television networks.
- For a time she was the only female chair of a television network in the world.
- He pulled all of the national television networks back under state control.
- The purpose of having more than one television network is so that people can make a choice.
- The group are a television network that runs 24 hours a day and seven days per week.
- At that time there were only three major television networks.
- "The television networks used to buy whatever they needed," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.