"nervous" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you think of the human body, what does our nervous system let us do?
- I did not think my nervous system would ever work again.
- My nervous system seemed to give way in a moment.
- Some evidence shows one of these changes is within the nervous system.
- I was particularly taken by the idea of the nervous system.
- But first, I would have a go at their nervous systems.
- The author next turns his attention to the central nervous system.
- They develop very early during development of the central nervous system.
- The thing was designed to make use of more than one nervous system.
- They have also known that the nervous system is involved.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.