"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her eyes returned to the door, then roved the lobby again, missing the young man who entered at that moment.
- Bazin entered at that moment carrying a bottle in each hand.
- Had anyone entered the room at that moment, they would have thought she was pleading with him for her life.
- The value of the work you're doing doesn't enter into it at that moment and the monotony is bitter on your tongue.
- Sophia Welles entered at that moment, and both men arose to greet her.
- Cynan looked towards the door, as if expecting the two women to enter at that moment.
- The secretary was entering the library at that moment and he picked up where Herkimer left off.
- The butler entered the room at that moment, however, and announced that dinner was served.
- If I had needed another reason to accept, it entered the club lounge at that moment.
- Therese entered my study just at that moment; she seemed to be very much excited.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.