"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was an unsettling moment, as if a basic rule of the universe had been violated.
- If 1998 was McGwire's brightest hour, it also included some unsettling moments.
- Mr. Paul's challenges include shepherding employees through many unsettling moments as they grow accustomed to the new organization.
- Rattling over aging tracks, the car stuttered for an unsettling moment before continuing.
- At times, each had unsettling moments against a nonthreatening opponent.
- But this, the festive farce that followed Saturday's tragedy, had unsettling moments.
- I knew an unsettling moment of jealousy that he had taken another in my place.
- He folded his arms, and for an unsettling moment Hutch thought he really was considering it.
- Then: "Yes-" Aside from the rock swarm, there were two unsettling moments during the operation.
- After some unsettling moments, Tomoko is killed by an unseen force with Masami having the horror of watching.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.