"meeting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bill and I visited at the league meetings in the spring.
- This morning they paid a surprise visit to Gutman, who was on his way to a league meeting.
- This is the second year of the revived major league meetings.
- The 62/63 game was a testimonial, with the first league meetings coming in 65/66.
- The major league meetings will be linked to the other two, each by a significant matter.
- Both records point to a fifth draw in their last six league meetings.
- Young was at a league meeting and could not be reached for comment.
- "I hope we'll have someone before the league meetings in March," he said.
- "We talked last June at the league meetings," he said.
- Mara died on the day the league meeting was scheduled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.