"meeting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A public meeting in 1873 ends with no clear decision on the name.
- In 1886 a public meeting was held to discuss a change of name.
- The first public meeting on the road project was held in August 2008.
- Let the record state that this is a public meeting.
- The decision can either be made at the final hearing or a later public meeting.
- It all started with a public meeting in 1989 when an action committee was set up.
- The first public meeting was held on the March 6, 1863.
- The first public meeting was held on the afternoon of 24 June 1969.
- On May 10, 1823, the first public meeting was called.
- Another public meeting on the issue will be held next month.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.