"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This led to a major outcry from citizen groups.
- This cut has led to a major outcry, and has been widely perceived as an occurrence of homophobia.
- As a result, there was a major public outcry at the practices and a petition launched by activist group GetUp!
- The bombing caused a major outcry throughout the world, and the Irish and British governments introduced new legislation in an attempt to destroy the organisation.
- With T.W.A., there was a major outcry from the public.
- Amid a major public outcry, Becker was transferred to the Bronx and assigned to desk duty.
- But he could not forestall a major parliamentary outcry on the news of McGregor's appointment.
- Equity's decision caused a major outcry among union members and prompted Mr. Mackintosh to cancel plans to transfer the production.
- When the Turkish offer became public, it provoked a major outcry from the Les Syriens.
- There was no major outcry in the summer of 1989 when a Beijing court sentenced the men to prison terms of 16 years, 20 years and life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.