"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Worse is that there have been no major televised discussions of the issue.
- My dad and I had some major discussions at the end of the year.
- Marshall (see n. 1) has produced the other major elementary discussion on this subject in the same tradition.
- It is unbelievable that in six months' time there has been no major discussion on eliminating the cause.
- There is a major discussion about which closure suits wine the best.
- The form that post-school education should take is a matter for major discussion beyond the scope of this review.
- Neither of us is in any condition to handle a major discussion about our future right now.
- This report, which I think is outstanding, has nevertheless given rise to major discussions and extreme positions.
- There have been major discussions as to whether efforts should be concentrated mostly upon prevention or health.
- The Internet community had major discussion over it, but the bill was not passed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.