"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jackson redshirted his freshman year at Colorado, where he was a communications major.
- She's articulate, as one might hope that a communications major, such as she, would be.
- He earned a Corporate communications major with a minor in black studies.
- One result was that the British were the world's major communications operators.
- "We teach several major communications and discipline skills," she said.
- His daughter Ciara, a communications major, was among the graduates.
- My youngest son is a communications major and will be graduating from college in June.
- During his playing days, Washington was a communications major at Syracuse.
- He was a communications major at Northwestern, studying journalism for two years.
- The same site also houses one of the major communications relay towers in northern Sydney.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.