"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the period between 1867 and 1873 a number of major railways were built:
- It ranks among the "big 15" major railways in Japan.
- The city is served by several highways and a major railway.
- Since then, the number of major railways in the United States has declined to 10 from 26.
- The small farming communities changed when the area became the meeting point of two major railways.
- Additionally, the town is located along two natural gas pipelines and a major railway.
- Medical Lake was more expensive and in 1887 relatively inaccessible to major railways.
- When a major railway was built well west near Markham the company moved.
- The reason behind the abundant economic growth is town's unique location on an intersection of major railways.
- Since then, major railways in Taiwan have followed the cape gauge standard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.