"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The town has major rail and road connections with the rest of India.
- The village was somewhat isolated, because no major rail and waterway were connected.
- Paris is a major rail, highway, and air transportation hub.
- It contains the administrative offices of Zibo central government, and has major rail and bus stations.
- The Treasury is located in central London close to major rail and underground stations.
- The strategic location of Vratsa is determined by the major rail and road corridors.
- Rail developed independently in different parts of Australia and, as a result, three major rail gauges are in use.
- Udhna is a major rail stop junction on the Surat-Mumbai railway line.
- The city was the site of China's only major high-speed rail accident to date.
- Omsk is a major rail, road, and air hub.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.