"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The lobby organisation Norsk Bane have called for a line to run further north, and serve Majorstuen, where there is a major metro and tramway hub.
- The movie took a very dull start with 15% occupancy rate in multiplexes and major metros.
- Why didn't they make themselves into major metro areas when they had the chance?
- Concentrated in a handful of major metros, these young singles and single-parent families face enormous challenges: low incomes, uncertain jobs and modest educations.
- It's connectivity by train to major metros like Delhi and Kolkata has further boosted it's economic potential.
- Land line numbers are at most 8 digits long (usually in major metros).
- The Times and many major metros have squandered their credibility in their coverage of the Bush administration.
- Macadaan plans for UrbanDig to expand to all major metros by 2012.
- Apart from this, the city is well connected to all major metros and cities of India with seven domestic carriers operating nationwide air services.
- Although cities have better facilities than villages, except for the major metros, no city in India provides full-day water supply.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.