"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When completed this would be an another major east-west railroad.
- A major railroad may lease a connecting line from another company, usually the latter company's full system.
- Most major railroads have made large cuts in work forces with little response from the unions.
- If people got wind of another major railroad coming to town, land prices would escalate.
- In 1925 about 15 of 36 major railroads had adopted this practice.
- At the time he was said to be the nation's youngest president of a major railroad.
- The intervention announced yesterday is the first such action against a major railroad.
- In the past, two major railroads had spur lines to and around parts of the lake.
- Other major railroads have been accused of seeking a similar advantage.
- In 1909 it became the last major railroad completed into California.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.