"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is consistent with the position in other major States.
- They could even bring major states to the brink of war.
- The figure for California was still higher at 9.5 percent, the highest among the 11 major industrial states.
- These steps would be far more effective if they were joined by major African states.
- "And here we have a major nuclear state," he continued.
- It set out the rules for commercial and financial relations among the world's major industrial states.
- That would leave the most critical position on the field in a major state of flux.
- New Jersey is headed for a critical choice - a real test of how far we have come as a major state.
- But unemployment in the state is now 6.8 percent, second worst of all major industrial states.
- "We have a significant voting bloc in the four major states."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.