"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1992 China, by then its only major ally, suspended free oil shipments.
- Now he was being asked if Poland would betray its major ally.
- The other major allies have been slower to build up.
- But he openly challenged the general, a major American ally in the campaign against terrorism.
- It wasn't so long ago that our major European allies were usually at each other's throats.
- At the onset of the war, the Americans had no major international allies.
- There they became major allies and trade partners of the Comanche.
- But many Council members, including major European allies, are not ready to do so.
- People who want to save the world shouldn't alienate two of their major allies in the fight.
- Q. Are our major economic allies concerned about the direction of the dollar?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.