"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In most major countries women were given the right to vote for the first time.
- This may be the civil and criminal law of major countries.
- Every major country is covered, and most smaller ones as well.
- Do you see potential problems in any of the major Latin countries?
- No major country has simply swept away the way so many people's care is paid for.
- It is the only major country to have used this strategy.
- The company eventually had a presence in nearly every major country of the world by 1939.
- "This must be the only major country without these facilities."
- We're competing with all these people for the future and the other major countries, they cover everybody.
- Every major country has its own vision of what a united Europe means.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.