"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also, not that many companies beyond the major multinationals receive a large part of their revenue from overseas operations.
- For major multinationals, BT can project-manage the implementation of a communications network, using both its own facilities and those of local telecoms providers.
- As an adult, she maintained a parallel career in international marketing for 18 years, working for several major multinationals, while writing and publishing fiction.
- A handful of major American multinationals, including Cargill, Caterpillar and Nike, have invested in Vietnam.
- Other joint manufacturing ventures with major multinationals followed.
- With his forays into untested markets, Mr. Nathan is trying to go where even major multinationals often stumble.
- For our part, we will continue to speak out so that the neo-colonialist ambitions of the EU and its major multinationals are not (re)written on this page.
- The trade is concentrated in the hands of just five major multinationals, which alone control more than 80% of all internationally traded bananas.
- I am less concerned about the way in which major multinationals are preparing to deal with this issue.
- The approach has been used on a proprietary basis by major multinationals and NGOs worldwide since 1989, and has been publicly available since 2004.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.