"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Twirling a globe, he offers witty generalizations about the major superpowers.
- Ms. Lincoln and I represent a private organization, unaffiliated with any of the major superpowers, that keeps a watchful eye on world events.
- Read or Die takes place in an alternate history world where the British Empire has remained a major superpower.
- For the people of East Asia, it will affect their relations with the region's major superpower.
- Only scientific aspects of fourth five-year plans were adopted in a view to turn Pakistan into a major "scientific superpower" in the world.
- I suspect that the major superpowers have an inkling of what happened under the Adriatic, but nobody seems to be in a hurry to alert the media.
- By the end of World War II, the Soviet Union had become a major military superpower.
- So vast and expensive was this undertaking that the two major superpowers decided to pool their technological resources in the effort.
- "We are a major superpower with a third-world electrical grid," said Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico, an energy secretary during the Clinton administration.
- I haven't even had a chance to figure out what height to put this chair at, and one of the major superpowers in the quadrant has its government literally fall apart.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.