"luck" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But such thoughts might bring bad luck if he let them go on too long.
- This is supposed to bring good luck in the person's life.
- It is considered to bring good luck to the couple.
- It may not bring good luck, but no one ever seems to care the next day.
- Said to bring good luck to those who see it.
- He has brought us good luck, and there is no knowing how great we may become!
- In some ways he thought it might bring bad luck.
- I wonder how people ever got the idea it would bring bad luck.
- Maybe the River was still bringing him luck after all.
- He told me once the sign was to bring good luck.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.