"luck" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So I decided to try my luck at the box office.
- Around the age of 25 he decided to try his luck to America.
- I was trying my luck and thinking that nothing more could go wrong, when it did.
- He told me I should try my luck as an artist.
- He came back three or four months ago to try his luck again.
- After the war, he decided to try his luck in football.
- You could try your luck with David at the same time.
- He had to wait for quite a while - perhaps the man was trying his luck after all.
- He's not the first, but you might as well tell him to try his luck somewhere else.
- I would try my luck now whatever came of it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.