"luck" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How long should I push my luck inside the house?
- She'd pushed her luck enough for one day, she decided.
- Just make sure that you don't push your luck too far.
- He'd had this room for almost five weeks, and that was pushing his luck perhaps.
- And even that might be lost if he pushed his luck.
- Now above all times, she felt, was not the time to push her luck.
- Once again I decided not to push my luck too far.
- He had no desire to push his luck a second time.
- With the end so close no one wanted to push his luck.
- Later in the interview, he talked about pushing his luck.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.