"luck" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I couldn't believe my luck, no one had laid a hand on me.
- Only people who haven't known each other very long and still can't believe their luck, I would think.
- Where ever that team is now, it can't believe its luck.
- I can't quite believe my luck in having got the chance to do this show.
- My husband and I stared at each other; we couldn't believe our luck.
- I had just turned eighteen and could hardly believe my luck.
- It had been a very near thing and he still could hardly believe his luck.
- He has never known her this slim and can't believe his luck.
- It's the laugh of a man who cannot believe his bad luck.
- He'd won the year before, so I couldn't believe my luck.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.