"luck" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm going to need all the luck I can get.
- You need luck on your side, and we got lucky tonight.
- I need no more bad luck, the thought crossed his mind.
- And homeless people also need good luck in their lives.
- With his attitude, he'll need all the luck he can get.
- "We won't need luck if you can get close to one of those ships."
- "He's going to need all the luck he can get."
- But Green admitted the team needed luck, too, and it got plenty.
- "Fact is, I'm going to need luck for this project."
- As with any other job in the film industry, you'll need knowledge, experience, skill, luck and the right contacts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.