"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Behind the military jargon, the war logs are littered with accounts of civilian tragedies.
- The insurance.aes256 file has been posted alongside the already published leaked war logs and can be downloaded by anyone.
- The Egyptian war log, from 19:00 on May 28, 1948, showed concern over the lines of communication.
- Some of those held in Iraqi custody suffered appalling abuse, the war logs reveal.
- These "war logs" don't really line up with the claims made about those internal cables, which I think were linked to intelligence operations.
- IBC published three pieces on their website detailing their analysis of the war logs.
- Got to write up the war log.
- Assange allowed the Guardian to examine the war logs at our request.
- He compared the release of the war logs with the release of the Pentagon Papers in the 1970s.
- That video was made public through WikiLeaks, along with many diplomatic cables, but war logs were not specifically among the charges.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.