"line" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What will you do when they open fire along the whole line?
- Now she looked down, along the line of the river.
- I come to sort of know what's going on all along the line.
- We want to show the three or four different people he was along the line.
- But you just don't think along the same lines she does.
- The rest was along the lines she'd already thought of.
- The king had been thinking along the same lines for some time.
- I was thinking more along the lines of your office.
- He was thinking more along the lines of a few hours, a day at most.
- I was thinking more along the lines of the next 5 years or so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.