"light" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked at him in the faint light and her blood went cold.
- The first faint light of morning was in the east.
- She could sense a faint light working its way down toward her.
- In the faint light he could see the still form on the ground.
- He could see nothing but the faint blue light in front of him.
- She could just see his wide eyes in the faint light.
- He got down low to look at it in the faint light.
- Soon he saw a faint light ahead and quickly made for it.
- Despite the faint light of the room, he saw changes from the week before when he'd come to dinner.
- The house was dark, only a faint light on in the kitchen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.