"letter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the letters released today, the Pope mentioned no country by name.
- In a letter released last week, they recommended reducing it to 10-to-1.
- But the letter, released in a ceremony with top Clinton administration officials, was at least as notable for what it left out.
- While still on the visit, the Cardinal released a letter supporting the move.
- In a letter released yesterday, the schools' trustees said the decision to settle was a difficult one.
- The group of 27 legal academics expressed their concerns in an open letter released on 28 September 2010.
- So did 47 governors in a letter released in late March.
- The letter released yesterday appeared to grant the American hierarchy some but not all the help that it had requested.
- Layton's family released an open letter, written by Layton two days before his death.
- On Aug. 6, the three released a letter they had written calling for an immediate cease-fire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.