"leave" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- About an hour later, the children said, they saw the man leave the park without the child and told their parents.
- What I want to do now is to leave you here for a few days without food or water.
- Which left them without any idea of where to go next.
- He could not again leave Mother without food and water.
- I want to see what'll happen if you leave without the boy.
- They left him, at least for now, a President without a party.
- His father had left him without a name but with a good education.
- You can't be left without food and water much longer.
- His mother was left with eight children and without means of support.
- At a very young age he was left without his father.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.