"leave" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But at the end of the month, we have money left over.
- I should just leave them over by the wall until we come back.
- One person is left over, and he or she has to leave.
- She said any money left over would go to the state.
- Or whatever was left over when they were done with me.
- Be able to pay for them on your own and have enough left over just in case something comes up!
- For now, she needs to figure out her cost of living and what's left over.
- Any money left over will be given to the poor.
- You say well what are we going to do with those two left over?
- Further money is often left over by the end of the year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.