"jump" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Class size has jumped to 26 from 23 over the last two years.
- The state's share of the economy has jumped, from 39 percent in 1970 to almost 49 today.
- He jumped from 6th to 4th at the start of the race.
- He jumped from his bed and went to the door.
- And yet he jumped from his home to change our lives.
- I jumped from the car and set off toward the other line.
- Between 1905 and 1913, the number of public schools jumped from 405 to 2,747.
- Within an hour it had jumped 28 points from the low.
- She could jump from the top of a tree and land on her feet.
- "I saw a woman who jumped from a building and died."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.