"jump" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She jumped back a step and put a bullet right through the middle of his chest.
- He jumped back a little late, wondering where the nearest men's room was and certain West would take him there straight away.
- She jumped back with a laugh before he grabbed hold of her.
- He immediately jumped back a step, hands in the air.
- Wren jumped back with a start, wondering if she had gone too far.
- Tom jumped back a yard or so and caught it.
- When he moved she jumped back like a startled rabbit.
- It then jumps back a few years to the beginning of his political career.
- She jumped back with fright when the man suddenly raised his hand toward her.
- Louis jumped back a step before it could touch his shoe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.