"jointly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- AN example would be a couple who jointly owned a house worth $800,000.
- Thus one art collection was jointly owned by several men.
- The practice is a trust, jointly owned by its staff.
- The family home was owned jointly by the two younger brothers and their late mother.
- That deal would have given the phone company a greater stake in the systems they jointly owned.
- Nerve.com and Svedka will jointly own the rights to the stories.
- The plan would have seen the two clubs form a jointly owned company to buy the stadium from Teachers.
- You don't happen to jointly own any property, do you?
- These networks are owned jointly by the participating financial institutions.
- Instead, they had to enter into jointly owned enterprises with Japanese companies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.