"jointly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Within a very few minutes, however, we had jointly developed our basic plan.
- As a result questions remain: When projects are jointly developed, who has artistic control?
- The two countries agreed in March 1994 to jointly develop a 100-seat passenger jet.
- This week, the two companies said they would jointly develop a new series of minicomputer systems.
- It was the first time marketing activities were jointly developed and funded by multiple companies within a single industry.
- A jointly developed 64-bit version with Compaq was released in 1999.
- The launches of the jointly developed small car models are scheduled to begin in 2013.
- These studies are jointly developed by academic team members and authorized representatives from a partner organization or community.
- Thus the concepts of love, knowledge and peace are jointly developed in the Epistle.
- We expect that a common strategy will be developed jointly with the Member States.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.