"jointly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She flew in space five times, jointly holding the record for American women.
- He also jointly held the world 100 yard record with a time of 9.3 seconds.
- Gulf and Total were held jointly to blame for this.
- Until 1764, the office was at times held jointly.
- "Jointly held property passes to the survivor by law and does an end run around the will."
- Most of their property was jointly held, but there were still many legal hoops.
- Interesting, too, all their assets are held jointly, down to the last penny.
- At least two state priesthoods were held jointly by a married couple.
- Since 1984 the two competitions have been held jointly at the various stages of play.
- Some events are held jointly with other local groups.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.