"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Hydro-power has made for the most drastic intervention," said Jaro Stvan, author of "The Tamed Alps," a study of man's impact.
- Before the 19th century, laypeople had begun to catch on that such drastic interventions "didn't help you and in fact could be harmful," Dr. Leonard said.
- This necessitated major structural intervention and very difficult decisions about which areas should, and must, undergo such drastic intervention.
- Only drastic administrative intervention saved the county from utter destruction.
- Everyone seemed to be pointing at Trap as Halmarain rattled off a full account of Orander's attempt to travel between planes and the result of the kender's drastic intervention.
- Even more drastic intervention was to take place in China; its roots went back to the control of the Chinese government's revenue by foreign supervision of the Customs from 1858 onwards.
- It took four years, numerous compromises with special interests and drastic intervention by Governor Kean to finally get freshwater wetlands protection enacted.
- It was the council's most drastic intervention in Iran's parliamentary history.
- However, I should add, it is with regret that we have to take such drastic intervention, a course which could so easily be avoided through co-ordination and commitment by other agencies close at hand.
- Despite the progress, Grace is still unable to ride Pilgrim, and Tom undertakes a drastic intervention by forcing the horse to lie down, and having Grace stand on him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.